Camtasia 9 ships with a library full of royalty free assets that you can customize and use to add eye-popping punch to your project. Corbin Anderson shows you how to explore the library, add assets and even customize them to meet the needs of your project
- Camtasia comes with a library of assets…that you can use to add pop to your project.…Let's check it out.…To get there, I click on the Media button here…and then the Library tab…and there are the assets I can use.…Let's start with...…Motion Graphics, that sounds fun. Intro Clips.…Let's just pick one at random here.…How about, let's go with Big Swipes, right at the top.…I'm just gonna drag it down to the timeline, and drop it.…Let's see what that looks like.…
Okay, that's interesting.…I could see that being a nice intro for a tutorial,…or a informational video, something like that.…Unless it happens to be for Techsmith,…it's not very useful as it is, though.…So let's see what I can do to make it useful for me.…I'm gonna click on this plus sign to open the group,…and then I'm gonna click on the text here.…Now, if I go up here and double click,…I can edit the text.…Let's pretend it's a intro for this tutorial.…Camtasia Nine. Exploring the Library.…And let's see how that looks.…
Nice. Let's check out some more.…And let's look at Lower Thirds.…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 19m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.