Join Corbin Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring the editing process, part of Camtasia 9 for Windows Essential Training.
- [Instructor] I'm going to share…my editing perspective and workflow…as well as discuss how you can use…the editing process to pull out the best…from your Camtasia project.…Editing is a creative process.…Everyone has their own way of doing it.…The main thing to understand is that…no one needs to know what goes on…behind the scenes in your video.…All anyone will ever see is your finished product.…It's not like a live presentation where you have…to nail it on the first take.…
If you're willing to spend some time editing…you can turn a mediocre performance…into a professional presentation.…I'm going to share some of my ideas…and editing practices and you can choose…the ones that work for you.…To me creating a high quality video…is sort of like building a house.…You start with the foundation, add the framing,…then the plumbing and electrical and so forth…until you finish everything off…with paint, siding and all the layers…that make the house look good.…
I see editing the same way, I start with my message,…which is the foundation of my video.…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Intermediate
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 19m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.