Static, boring moves are a thing of the past with the easing capabilities in Camtasia 9. Corbin Anderson shows you how to add drama to your pans and zooms with easing variations such as spring, bounce and auto-easing.
- [Instructor] I'm going to show you…how to make animated moves…a bit more interesting with easing.…Easing is basically how something…like a zoom or a pan transitions.…How fast, how smooth,…how it ramps up or slows down.…I remember a few movies in the 90s…that had these flawlessly smooth camera moves…that were done with computers,…and the camera moves just look so mechanical and fake.…They had no easing.…Let me show you a zoom with no easing.…This first one here is just a slow zoom.…
No easing.…Now I don't know, maybe this looks fine to you.…It just looks so mechanical to me.…Let's compare it with this next one.…By default, the animations in Camtasia 9…come with automatic easing.…Watch how nice this zoom is.…It kind of ramps up, then slows down at the end.…It's very organic and natural feeling.…This used to be an extra step to get a nice move like this.…But Camtasia 9 just takes care of it for you.…It's like Camtasia wants your projects…to look good or something.…
Now let's say smooth isn't what I'm looking for…in a particular animation.…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Intermediate
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 19m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.