Explore the process for enabling the Camtasia PowerPoint add-in for capturing slide presentations using Camtasia 9.
- [Instructor] The Camtasia Add-in for PowerPoint…provides a quick and easy way…to capture slides, audio, and webcam video,…all directly from PowerPoint.…In PowerPoint, you can access the Camtasia Add-in…by clicking on Add-ins in the top menu.…If that option is already there, great.…If you do not have an Add-ins option,…you may need to enable the Camtasia Add-in.…To do that, I'm going to go to File, Options,…and then Add-ins.…It's a COM Add-in.…
I'm going to click Go…and put a check next to Camtasia Add-in.…I can click OK, and I can see that Add-ins now appears…at the top of my screen.…We're all set now, to learn how to use these great tools.…
- Understanding the Camtasia 9 interface
- Recording tips and tricks
- Capturing your video
- Providing feedback
- Capturing a slide presentation
- Making a basic edit
- Adding annotations, transitions, and music
- Hiding mistakes
- Posting your video
Skill Level Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
Preparing to create a video1m 47s
2. Capturing Your Video
3. Producing Your Video
4. Sharing Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.