In Camtasia 9, your stack order determines what shows up on the screen. Corbin Anderson shows you how to easily keep control of stack order without messing up your timeline.
- [Tutor] I'm going to show you some options…for rearranging the stack order of your clips…without messing up your timeline.…Sometimes I need to arrange the stack order of my media.…By that I mean pull an image…or video to the top of the track list,…so that it's viewable on the canvas.…For example, here in this little section,…my avatar and name are beneath this white mat;…I can't see them,…and this just happens from time to time.…I'll drag a clip to the wrong track…or a new clip will obscure one…that's already on the timeline; it happens.…
One way to fix this is to pull the clip…to the top of the track.…Just select it and drag it up like this,…and Camtasia has these nice little guides…that help you do that.…But even with those,…sometimes it gets out of whack.…It just gets off a little bit on the timeline.…Even by a few frames,…it could really cause a problem with my project.…So if you find yourself having trouble with this,…I'm going to undo that,…there's another way to do it.…What I'm going to do is rearrange the order here…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.