Explore the creative options editing multiple cameras offers. Learn to view and choose the shot that best illustrates your story in Camtasia 9.
- [Instructor] I'm going to show you…my method for editing synched videos.…In this project, that means choosing…which of my three videos best illustrates my point.…In this case, my options are, the iPhone cam,…the Android screen cap, or the laptop screen cap.…Now, since scene one just has the one camera,…I'll be focusing on scene two.…As I work my way through this, keep in mind,…this is not necessarily the final cut.…If I change my mind about a section,…I can always go back and tweak things later.…
The first thing I'm going to do…is simplify my timeline a bit.…I'm gonna carefully pull my iPhone clips…to the bottom of the stack.…Select both,…pull them down.…Next, I'm gonna separate the audio and video.…Right click, Separate Audio and Video.…As I work through the project, you'll see why I do this.…I'm also going to carefully switch…the stack order of those.…So, the audio is on the bottom.…Now, there's not really a reason for this.…
Other than, it's just easier on my brain.…I like the main audio clips to all live…on the same track, if possible.…
- Scripting a video
- Choosing and setting up a lavalier
- Shooting video with your phone
- Capturing multiple sources
- Using a phone screen recorder
- Removing noise
- Choosing a resolution
- Leveling vocals
- Making detailed audio adjustments
- Copying effects to save time
- Editing synced videos
- Adding closed captioning
- Sharing your finished video
Skill Level Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Recording a Demonstration Video
3. Producing Your Video, Part 1
4. Producing Your Video, Part 2
5. Sharing Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.