Once you have added interactive hotspots to elements in the timeline, you will need to customize the settings. You can choose whether you want the video to pause after the hotspot, and where you want users to be taken when they interact with the hotspot.
- [Instructor] We've added a few hotspots to our video…and now we want to determine their actions.…In other words, what will happen…when the user clicks on these hotspots.…Let's take a look at our first hotspot which is the logo.…In this case I wanna make it so that when the user…clicks on the logo they're brought to the kinetECO website.…So down here make sure I have that selected,…and I do have that logo selected.…And then I'm gonna click on the up arrow,…and remember that we have that interactive hotspot added.…I wanna click on interactive hotspot,…and the reason I wanna do that is that…this allows us to adjust it's properties.…
Over here now in the properties menu,…and if this isn't showing simply…click on that properties tab.…We have the potential properties…for this interactive hotspot.…Now by default there are settings already in here.…And what it is is for the video…to be paused at the end of that hotspot…and that it continues once the user clicks on it.…But let's take a look at what possibilities we have.…
- Creating interactive hotspots
- Linking to external resources
- Adding quizzes
- Exporting interactive videos
- Saving videos on Screencast.com