Camtasia Recorder has many options that you can customize to suit your screen recording needs. In this video, learn how to customize the Camtasia Recorder for Windows.
- [Instructor] You can customize … the Camtasia Recorder settings … to work the way that you need it to work. … Now, the most basic customizations are turning on and off … the various types of content that are going to be recorded, … such as your microphone or the system audio. … Each of these buttons just acts as a toggle … where you click on the button to enable that input. … You may see a green checkmark or a slider that is activated. … To disable this input, simply click it again … and you'll see the red X, or you'll see the toggle go off. … Now, the recorder for both platforms … works and looks fairly similarly now. … The specific recorder options or preferences, though, … are quite different. … Now, if you're using a Mac, then check out the next movie … where I'm going to show you more … about the Mac recording preferences. … Now, on Windows you can access … the additional recording options … by clicking on Tools and then selecting Options. … Here we have a whole set of hidden settings …
This course was created by Chris Mattia. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Why use Camtasia?
- Calibrating your microphone
- Recording, editing, and sharing your first screencast
- Using the PowerPoint add-in
- Choosing the area of the screen you want to record
- Handling mistakes
- Editing audio and video in Camtasia
- Adding annotations and transitions
- Sharing projects with others
- Tips for successful recording
Skill Level Beginner
Inclusive Instructional Designwith Samantha Calamari1h 13m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing in Camtasia
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Sharing and Collaborating
6. Keys to a Successful Recording
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.