Camtasia 9 gives you the ability to crop your images and video, to remove unwanted parts or highlight specific areas. Corbin Anderson shows you how to use the crop tool effectively and demonstrates how to crop a clip and repair an otherwise ruined project
- I'm going to show you how to crop a clip.…You can use the crop tool, that's this nifty…little guy up here, on any image or video clip.…It basically cuts the edges off of the clip.…Let me show you how it works real quick.…You select the clip, you select the crop tool,…and you just drag and you cut off the edges.…You can cut off the sides, you can cut from the top,…you can cut sideways.…You can cut a little bit or a lot.…Now the only caveat is it only makes straight cuts…you can't do curves or crazy stuff nothing like that.…
Okay so today I had a genuine opportunity…to use the crop tool to patch a glitch…and save myself considerable production time.…Let me show you what happened.…As you can see here this video clip has a problem.…The menu on the side is gone.…It's just a recording glitch I mean this happens…from time to time and normally I would just…do it over, I would just rerecord it.…But this tutorial was for the Fuse app,…the one that works with Camtasia.…Now the Fuse app itself is pretty simple to use…but creating the recording was not.…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Captivate 8 Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.