Themes in Camtasia 2020 help you maintain a consistent look and feel for your content and speed up your workflow. In this video, learn how to create your own theme and use it with a variety of asset types in Camtasia.
- [Instructor] Now when you create content, … it's a good idea to maintain a consistent look … and feel across all of it and Camtasia … has a great feature to help you do this. … It's called themes and you access them … by going up to the File menu … and selecting Manage Themes on windows … or if you're using a Mac, go to the Camtasia 2020 menu … and select Manage Themes. … A themes consist of common colors, fonts … and a logo for your brand. … And let's create our own custom theme … to speed up your workflow and increase … your brand consistency. … Begin by clicking the plus button here in the top … to create a new theme and then give it a name. … I'll call mine Home Roast, then click OK. … Let's start on the Colors tab. … Click a color wheel to open the Camtasia color picker. … Now this is the same color picker … that appears throughout the application. … At the top of the panel are some default color swatches … that you may want to choose from. … You can click on a swash to select the color. …
This course was created by Chris Mattia. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Why use Camtasia?
- Calibrating your microphone
- Recording, editing, and sharing your first screencast
- Using the PowerPoint add-in
- Choosing the area of the screen you want to record
- Handling mistakes
- Editing audio and video in Camtasia
- Adding annotations and transitions
- Sharing projects with others
- Tips for successful recording
Skill Level Beginner
Inclusive Instructional Designwith Samantha Calamari1h 13m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing in Camtasia
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Sharing and Collaborating
6. Keys to a Successful Recording
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.