Learn how to create a stand-alone video file that can play on most devices or be uploaded to most video host sites. Corbin Anderson shows you how to quickly create your video using the presets in Camtasia 9.
- [Instructor] Now that my project is finished,…the final step is to render it out as a video file.…This is where people sometimes get confused.…A Camtasia project isn't really shareable.…You can't just upload it to YouTube or send it to Grandma.…You have to create a single video from all your files.…This is called rendering, or sometimes, producing.…Camtasia makes it simple,…and I'm gonna walk you through the steps.…Earlier, I showed you how to…share a video directly to YouTube,…but this time I'm going to show you…how to create a versatile video file…that can be viewed on most devices,…or uploaded to pretty much any video host.…
First, I'm gonna click on the Share button.…Then, I'm gonna chose Local File.…And from the drop down, I'm going to chose…MP4 only, up to 1080p.…There are of course, other options here,…but this one will work just fine for most situations.…Camtasia is pretty smart and it will create…my video to match my project settings.…And now that I'm ready, I'm going to click Next.…I need to name my video.…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 19m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.