Learn how to add your assets to the library for use in other projects.
- [Instructor] So here in my final project,…I have some media that I may be able to use…in another project and save myself some time.…For example, I have this animated icon sequence.…What I can do is save it as a library asset…and then reuse it whenever I want to.…So to do that, what I do is I select the media…I want to include, right click…and choose Add to Library.…And now I'm gonna name it something sensible.…I'll call it Animated Media Icons, and click add.…
And you can see it's right there in my library.…Now, anytime I want to use that in another project,…I can just drag and drop it to the timeline.…Now, this is a copy of the original,…so I decide to modify it somehow,…it won't affect my original library asset.…Alright, so next time you create an awesome asset,…why not take one minute to save it to your library…so you can use it again and again.…
- Tips for recording success
- Recording video
- Importing media from different sources
- Editing your video
- Sharing videos the easy way
- Adding annotations, animations, and transitions
- Techniques for adding music
- Creating reusable library assets
- Archiving a full project
Skill Level Beginner
Visualizing a final project2m 19s
1. Creating Your First Video
2. Improving Your Video
3. Polishing Your Project
4. Finishing Steps
Creating a local file video1m 58s
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.