Creating quality in your Camtasia 9 project is, of course, key. Corbin Anderson shares his thoughts and techniques for creating quality in the digital storytelling world.
- [Narrator] I'm going to share my ideas…on creating quality, gaining perspective,…and finding solutions.…I am as guilty as anyone of just wanting to push on through…and get 'er done, and sometimes that's exactly…what needs to be done to meet a deadline.…But sometimes stick-to-it-ness can have a negative impact…on a project, especially if creativity is a factor,…or you're looking to produce a super-polished project.…For me, once gumption gives out, quality and creativity…really start to suffer.…
So my first share is simply…work on your projects when you're at your best.…For me that's in the morning,…I pretty much bottom out after 1:00 pm,…so I leave all my easy, fill-in-the-blank tasks…for after lunch and hit my high priority projects first.…My daughter is just the opposite,…she's a total slug in the morning, but loves to stay up late…working on her art projects.…You'll do your best when you're at your best.…I find if I force things through and try to work…when I'm low on energy and gumption…the next day I'm usually unhappy with the project,…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.