Got a cursor jump you need to fix? First, you'll need a patch cursor to hide the hop. Corbin Anderson shows you how to create a cursor to match your screen capture that can be used to fix cursor jumps in Camtasia 9.
- [Instructor] I'm going to show you…how to create a patch cursor.…Now, what the heck is that, you may be saying.…Well, you can use a patch cursor…to patch cursor jumps in your video, like this one here.…Watch what happens with my cursor.…It pops from one place to the next.…That's because of an edit I did,…and we'll talk more about that coming up,…and I'll show you how to fix it as well,…but first, you need the patch cursor.…If you're working with the exercise files…and also using the Windows 10 arrow cursor,…this one I have right here,…you can just use this one, and add it to your library.…
I'll show you how.…Right click, Add to Library,…and you can rename it if you want to.…I'm just going to leave it as aero_arrow.…Fine for me.…Now, if you don't have that or if you don't have access…to the exercise files, no worries.…I'm going to show you how to create your own.…The first thing that you need to do is find your cursor.…It will be a .CUR file.…Now the path is on your C drive, or at least mine.…Windows and cursors.…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.