Camtasia 9 production presets are great, but sometimes you need specific export settings. If you'll be doing this more than once, it's well worth your time to create a custom preset to save the time and hassle of tweaking parameters. Corbin Anderson shows
- [Instructor] I'm going to show you…the steps to create your own custom preset.…The presets in Camtasia nine are pretty good.…They've been created to be compatible…with YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive.…That kind of thing.…But sometimes I need a specialized preset.…For example I may want to export a super high quality…video that I can import into an Adobe Premiere project.…Or maybe a higher quality M4A than is available by default.…If this is something I'm going to do more than once,…it's totally worth the small time investment required…to create a preset that I can use over and over.…
For this example let's say I need a really high resolution…export of my graphic novel design intro that…I'm going to use in a much larger Adobe Premiere Pro project.…I'm going to have to re-render the video.…So I don't want to lose any resolution if at all possible.…I need something above and beyond the basic presets.…Alright so here's how it works.…I'm going to go to share.…Custom production.…Add edit presets.…Now I have options.…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.