Learn how to enhance assets using behaviors.
- [Narrator] Behaviors are one of…my favorite features in Camtasia.…A behavior basically adds animation to text,…images or even video with just a drag and drop.…Let me show you here with this icon group.…I'm just going to click the spacebar to play.…And if I click on any one of these icons…over here in the properties panel,…I'm gonna pop over to this behaviors tab…and you can see that each one has a fly in…behavior applied to it.…
So let me show you how to do that on your own.…I'm gonna click on the behaviors tab over here…and to find one you like you can just mouse over…and scrub through and it'll show you…what the behavior's gonna do.…I'm gonna go ahead and apply the fly in one…to this icon right here…and let's see what happens.…Click spacebar on the keyboard…and there's my fly in behavior.…Now if I want to I can modify that.…
I'm gonna go back here to the properties panel,…make sure I'm in the behaviors tab.…I can modify the in, during and out.…Now in is how the behavior's gonna come in,…during is what happens the rest of your clip…
- Tips for recording success
- Recording video
- Importing media from different sources
- Editing your video
- Sharing videos the easy way
- Adding annotations, animations, and transitions
- Techniques for adding music
- Creating reusable library assets
- Archiving a full project
Skill Level Beginner
Visualizing a final project2m 19s
1. Creating Your First Video
2. Improving Your Video
3. Polishing Your Project
4. Finishing Steps
Creating a local file video1m 58s
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.