Annotations in Camtasia 9 can quickly and easily add clarification to your project. Corbin Anderson explores some advanced tweaks you can make to annotations to add interest, speed up your workflow, and make sure your story is told the way you want it to
- [Voiceover] Let's look at some options…for punching up annotations.…That's this button here.…I'm talking about callouts, arrows, shapes,…that kind of stuff.…Now, I use these all the time in my projects.…They're great for adding afterthoughts,…pointing out specific things in my recording,…or just sharing additional info.…But they're kind of boring on their own.…Fortunately, they are highly tweakable.…Let's say I want to add…a note here in my video,…to remind my students of the URL to access Google Classroom.…
This one's fine, I'm going to go ahead and…drag and drop that here,…and I'm going to click it, classroom.google.com.…That's a little bit small, resize that a bit.…Right there, so it's easily viewable,…and I'm going to move that, okay.…So there we have a classroom.google.com…callout or annotation.…Let's see if I can punch it up a bit.…Let's start by adding a behavior.…I'm going to go here to behaviors, and let's add Jump and Fall,…see what that works out.…
(movie plays)…Pretty good, I don't like the bumping in the middle.…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.