Learn how to create a Camtasia-friendly cursor that can be used to hide those unsightly cursor jumps.
- [Corbin] I'm going to show you how…to get a Camtasia-friendly cursor.…And if you're saying, "Gee, why exactly would I want that?",…well, in a separate video I'm going to show you how to use…your Camtasia-friendly cursor to fix annoying cursor jumps…or even create a whole new cursor path.…But first, you need your Camtasia-friendly cursor,…so let's get that.…If you have access to the exercise files, you are in luck.…I've included a Camtasia-friendly cursor…for all the Windows 10 default cursors.…
Now if you don't have the exercise files,…or you just have some weird custom cursor…you've downloaded, no worries.…I'm going to show you how to make your own.…The first step is to figure out which cursor you need.…So what you want to do is browse to your C drive,…then Windows, and then cursors.…Now I need to find which cursor is the one I'm using here.…So I'm just going to take my cursor…and find the one that looks the same.…It's probably just the arrow cursor.…Which size really isn't that important,…just so it looks the same.…
- Adding transitions
- Changing speed after recording
- Removing or replacing a green screen
- Reframing a shot
- Creating advanced animations
- Fixing audio gaps with room tone
- Removing noise
- Leveling volume
- Including music
- Adjusting color
- Adding closed captioning
- Publishing closed captions
- Archiving an entire project
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
Camtasia: Advanced Techniqueswith Corbin Anderson3h 11m Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Edit
2. Editing Deep Dive 1
3. Editing Deep Dive 2
4. Working with Audio
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.