Copying and pasting effects and properties from one clip to another can save you time and ensure matching clips. Corbin Anderson shows you how to easily move your creative enhancements between multiple clips in Camtasia 9.
- [Narrator] I'm going to demonstrate…how to save time by copying effects…and properties from one clip to another,…or even multiple clips.…In this first audio clip, I've spent some time…adding custom volume leveling and noise removal effects.…I'd like to add the exact same effects to these…other two clips, so that everything has the same sound.…Now, I guess I could just repeat the process,…but A, it'll take a bit of extra time,…and B, they may not end up with the exact same settings.…Instead, I'm going to copy and paste…both the volume leveling and noise removal effects…to the other two clips, with the exact same settings.…
Here's how.…I'm going to right-click the clip, Copy Effects.…I'm going to select these other two, right-click,…Paste Effects, and look, there we go.…This clip has the exact same effects…as the first clip, and all three match exactly.…Now, maybe this doesn't seem like that big of a time-saver…for three clips, but what if I had 20?…Now, it works the same with visual effects.…
The first image here has a customized border…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.