Learn how to take advantage of copying and pasting effects to save time and create a consistent project in Camtasia.
- [Instructor] At this point, my scene one clip…has several effects applied to it.…I have noise removal, volume leveling, and color adjustment.…Now, I want my scene one and scene two clips to match.…So I need to apply the same effects…from scene one to scene two.…The fastest way to get this done…is simply copy and paste the effects.…I just right-click my scene one clip,…choose Copy Effects,…go over here to my scene two clip,…right-click and choose Paste Effects.…
Simple as that.…All of my audio and video effects…are now identical on both clips.…If I need to make fine adjustments on an individual clip,…I can still do that.…The effects aren't linked or anything like that.…I can also copy and paste the effects…to multiple clips at the same time.…Now, I don't need to do that on this project,…but let me show you how in case it comes up.…I'm gonna go ahead and unhide these other tracks…for this to work.…Same steps basically.…I'm gonna right-click, Copy Effects.…
Now, I'm going to select multiple clips.…Right-click and choose Paste Effects.…
- Scripting a video
- Choosing and setting up a lavalier
- Shooting video with your phone
- Capturing multiple sources
- Using a phone screen recorder
- Removing noise
- Choosing a resolution
- Leveling vocals
- Making detailed audio adjustments
- Copying effects to save time
- Editing synced videos
- Adding closed captioning
- Sharing your finished video
Skill Level Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Recording a Demonstration Video
3. Producing Your Video, Part 1
4. Producing Your Video, Part 2
5. Sharing Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.