Learn how to choose and use a wired lavalier with your smartphone for clean, clear high quality audio in your Camtasia video.
- [Tutor] For simplicity, affordability,…and quality sound, a wired lavalier, or lav,…is a great choice when recording video with your phone.…I'm going to offer some suggestions…on what to look for in a wired lav.…If you're interested in looking at…wireless recording options, there are videos here…in the learning library that can help you explore that path.…You don't have to spend a lot of money…to get a lav that will deliver sound quality…dramatically better than the internal mic on your phone.…
Be sure to get one that is compatible with your phone.…Smartphone lavs have three rings on the connector.…Also, make sure that the cable length…is something you can work with.…Five or six feet is doable,…but can make things a little tight.…Try to find a lav with a cable length of eight feet or more.…If you need additional length,…you can pick up an extension cable.…Just be sure it's the three-ring kind…so it's compatible with your phone and lavalier.…I recommend jumping on yo your favorite…gadget site and looking around.…
- Scripting a video
- Choosing and setting up a lavalier
- Shooting video with your phone
- Capturing multiple sources
- Using a phone screen recorder
- Removing noise
- Choosing a resolution
- Leveling vocals
- Making detailed audio adjustments
- Copying effects to save time
- Editing synced videos
- Adding closed captioning
- Sharing your finished video
Skill Level Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Recording a Demonstration Video
3. Producing Your Video, Part 1
4. Producing Your Video, Part 2
5. Sharing Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.