Join Corbin Anderson for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge 2, part of Camtasia: Advanced Elearning Editing.
- [Instructor] In this scenario,…a coworker has created a tutorial that has some personal…images she doesn't want included in the final video.…Now the clip is crucial to the tutorial,…and synced to a voice track, so it can't just be…re-recorded or edited.…Basically it needs to look the same without…showing the people pictures.…So using the pixelate, or blur tool,…see if you can hide all the images with people in them…while blurring as little as possible…of the rest of the video.…
Now just to keep things interesting,…see if you can knock this out in 10 minutes or less.…
- Adding transitions
- Changing speed after recording
- Removing or replacing a green screen
- Reframing a shot
- Creating advanced animations
- Fixing audio gaps with room tone
- Removing noise
- Leveling volume
- Including music
- Adjusting color
- Adding closed captioning
- Publishing closed captions
- Archiving an entire project
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
Camtasia: Advanced Techniqueswith Corbin Anderson3h 11m Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Edit
2. Editing Deep Dive 1
3. Editing Deep Dive 2
4. Working with Audio
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.