Need to create a smartphone tutorial? There are numerous apps available that give you the ability to capture your smartphone screen and import the media into your Camtasia 9 project. Corbin Anderson shows you how.
- [Narrator] I'm going to show you how to capture…your smartphone screen to use in your Camtasia projects.…Sometimes, I need to create a tutorial…about how to use a feature or an app on a smartphone,…or maybe I just need some footage from my phone.…Now, Camtasia doesn't come with the ability…to capture my smartphone screen,…but there are plenty of free apps that do.…The video can be imported directly into my Camtasia project…using TechSmith's free mobile app, Fuse.…
To learn about Fuse, pop over to the…Camtasia 9 Essential Training Course.…The trick with a screen recorder…is in finding one that works with your phone…and is also compatible with Camtasia.…I have an Android phone, so I do my app shopping…at the Google Play store.…I tried out numerous screen recorder apps,…looking for one that had all the features…I was looking for, limited or no ads,…and didn't have a watermark or record icon…showing up during my screen capture.…
That's just a deal-breaker.…I settled on Game Screen Recorder.…It has excellent recording options,…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.