The Camtasia PowerPoint add-in captures audio, webcam video, and slide presentations for editing in Camtasia 9.
- [Instructor] If you are using PowerPoint slides…as part of your video, the Camtasia add-in toolbar…for PowerPoint is about to make your life so much easier.…This is the simplest way to record a slide presentation.…I can capture my slides, my audio, and even my webcam,…all directly from PowerPoint.…If you don't have PowerPoint, you can still capture…a slide presentation, you would just need to go…through the screen capture process…like you would for any tutorial,…and then view your presentation in presentation mode.…
It will take a bit more editing, but it will work just fine.…Let's head back into PowerPoint…and check out the add-in tool.…Across the top of my screen, I have an option for add-ins.…And that's going to open up my custom tools.…There are quick start buttons here to enable my microphone,…and my webcam, and there's also a webcam preview.…I'm going to head on over into the settings…to make sure that everything is set up…the way I want it to be.…From this menu, I can choose what happens…when I start and stop my recording,…
- Understanding the Camtasia 9 interface
- Recording tips and tricks
- Capturing your video
- Providing feedback
- Capturing a slide presentation
- Making a basic edit
- Adding annotations, transitions, and music
- Hiding mistakes
- Posting your video
Skill Level Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
Preparing to create a video1m 47s
2. Capturing Your Video
3. Producing Your Video
4. Sharing Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.