Want to add synchronized video from multiple cameras to your project? Learn how to simultaneously capture screens and video for easy syncing on your Camtasia timeline.
- [Instructor] In scene two of the demo video,…I have three cameras recording simultaneously.…I have the iPhone capturing CAT,…the Android capturing the Fuse app,…and the laptop capturing Camtasia.…And just in case you're wondering,…yes, you can use Camtasia to record Camtasia.…Here's a very important side note.…All three cameras are recording at 30 frames per second.…All of my sources need to be capturing…at the same frame rate, or I'm gonna have…some sync issues when I go to edit.…
For instructional videos, I stick with 30 frames per second.…It's the default frame rate for Camtasia,…as well as most camera apps, so it's just a logical choice.…Keep it simple.…Once everything is set up, I start recording on each source.…Now, I've got my three sources recording,…but they didn't start recording at the exact same moment,…so I need a way to sync them on the timeline in Camtasia.…This is where the clapboard comes in.…I just stand in a spot where all of my recording sources…can capture the clapboard, and I give it a snap.…
- Scripting a video
- Choosing and setting up a lavalier
- Shooting video with your phone
- Capturing multiple sources
- Using a phone screen recorder
- Removing noise
- Choosing a resolution
- Leveling vocals
- Making detailed audio adjustments
- Copying effects to save time
- Editing synced videos
- Adding closed captioning
- Sharing your finished video
Skill Level Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Recording a Demonstration Video
3. Producing Your Video, Part 1
4. Producing Your Video, Part 2
5. Sharing Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.