Camtasia 2020 is an instructional media creation platform. In this video, learn key workflows and how the components of recorded media are connected inside of the Camtasia Editor.
- [Narrator] The basic screencasting workflow … that we just stepped through in the last few movies … of recording your computer screen and microphone, … editing and Camtasia and sharing to a cloud service, … such as Google Drive, YouTube, Vimeo, … or screencast.com is the foundation … of all workflows for Camtasia. … Let's take a minute and look at some other common variations … on this theme from a high level view. … And the first variation is a brand new feature … in Camtasia 2020, … and that is using a project template. … Project template based workflows help you speed up … and streamline your content creation process … by using a brand new project type in Camtasia, … a template file, … that is often shared to you from another member … of your organization or created by you … to speed up your own workflows. … You use a template by dropping media clips on to a new type … of clip called a placeholder clip. … The rest of the project is already assembled for you, … based on the template. …
This course was created by Chris Mattia. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Why use Camtasia?
- Calibrating your microphone
- Recording, editing, and sharing your first screencast
- Using the PowerPoint add-in
- Choosing the area of the screen you want to record
- Handling mistakes
- Editing audio and video in Camtasia
- Adding annotations and transitions
- Sharing projects with others
- Tips for successful recording
Skill Level Beginner
Inclusive Instructional Designwith Samantha Calamari1h 13m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing in Camtasia
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Sharing and Collaborating
6. Keys to a Successful Recording
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.