Follow along as Chris creates an elearning project from start to finish with Camtasia Studio's tools. Discover how to add animation, PowerPoint slideshows, quizzes, and other effects that boost the interactivity and visual interest of your screencasts. The final chapter shows how to incorporate your Camtasia projects into an overall teaching strategy.
- Creating and configuring a recording account
- Choosing and connecting a microphone
- Installing Camtasia Studio
- Choosing the area of the screen you want to record
- Managing mouse movements
- Handling mistakes
- Editing audio and video in Camtasia
- Adding animation and zoom-and-pan or picture-in-picture effects
- Using the PowerPoint add-in
- Adding closed captioning
- Creating interactive quizzes
- Exporting and publishing movies
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Training, I'm Chris Mattia. In this video training series, were going to learn how to set up our recording equipment, calibrate our microphone, and create a dedicated recording account. We'll then step through all the basics you need to know to record a screencast. Things like how to prepare your materials, how to use the Camtasia Recorder Application. Next, we'll learn all the ins and outs of editing our screencast with Camtasia's Video Editor.
Including making basic edits, working with audio, and adding a closed caption track to our video. We'll then fire up PowerPoint, and learn how to use the Camtasia PowerPoint Added, to record a PowerPoint presentation. We'll learn how to add an interactive quiz to our video, and much more. We have a lot to cover, so let's get started with Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Training.
PowerPoint 2010 Essential Trainingwith David Diskin3h 24m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Capturing Your Screen
3. Keys to a Successful Recording
4. Editing in Camtasia Studio
5. Working with Audio
6. Working with Media and Effects
7. Working with PowerPoint
8. Working with Captions
9. Using Advanced Features
10. Producing and Sharing
11. Teaching and Learning Techniques
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.