- Drawing attention to an area
- Creating custom thumbnails
- Using PowerPoint slides in Camtasia
- Adjusting animation easing
- Changing the cursor
- Creating a custom device frame
- Locking layers
- Saving time with hotkeys
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Corbin] Welcome to Camtasia 2018 Quick Tips, a compilation of short tips and tricks to boost your Camtasia skill set. You can view the full course or just pop in and quickly learn a new tip or trick that you can immediately use in your current project. Let's get started.
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Camtasia Quick Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.