- Understanding the Camtasia 9 interface
- Recording tips and tricks
- Capturing your video
- Providing feedback
- Capturing a slide presentation
- Making a basic edit
- Adding annotations, transitions, and music
- Hiding mistakes
- Posting your video
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Kat] Hello, I'm Kat Anderson and I'd like to welcome you to Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videos. Have you ever found yourself giving the same directions over and over again? Perhaps you have students who need to be able to slow your directions down or pause them in order to follow all of the steps or maybe you have staff members who complete a certain task only once or twice a year and need a refresher each time on the procedure. Instructional videos can make information accessible to diverse learners and are a great way to save yourself valuable time and provide concrete examples and information to your audience.
Whether you are a business manager or a classroom teacher, using Camtasia 9 to create instructional videos is about to make your life a whole lot easier.
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
Preparing to create a video1m 47s
2. Capturing Your Video
3. Producing Your Video
4. Sharing Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.