- Tips for recording success
- Recording video
- Importing media from different sources
- Editing your video
- Sharing videos the easy way
- Adding annotations, animations, and transitions
- Techniques for adding music
- Creating reusable library assets
- Archiving a full project
Skill Level Beginner
- [Corbin] If you're watching this video, I'm sure you already know, when it comes to creating video tutorials and presentations, Camtasia is at the top of the pile for quality, creative options, and a user-friendly experience. I'm Corbin Anderson, multi-media developer, e-learning explorer, and Camtasia enthusiast since version six. We're gonna hit the main Camtasia concepts and have you quickly pushing out your own creations. In the first section, I'm gonna show you tips for success, setting up and capturing your first video, and basic editing, at which point, I'll show you how to publish your video worldwide with just a few clicks.
Next, we'll look at punching up your project with intermediate techniques like themes, annotations, visual adjustments, grouping, animations, transitions, and my favorite, behaviors. So without any further ado, let's jump right in and start creating videos with Camtasia 2018.
Visualizing a final project2m 19s
1. Creating Your First Video
2. Improving Your Video
3. Polishing Your Project
4. Finishing Steps
Creating a local file video1m 58s
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.