- Tips for recording success
- Recording video
- Importing media from different sources
- Editing your video
- Sharing videos the easy way
- Adding annotations, animations, and transitions
- Techniques for adding music
- Creating reusable library assets
- Archiving a full project
Skill Level Beginner
- [Corbin] If you're watching this video, I'm sure you already know, when it comes to creating video tutorials and presentations, Camtasia is at the top of the pile for quality, creative options, and a user-friendly experience. I'm Corbin Anderson, multi-media developer, e-learning explorer, and Camtasia enthusiast since version six. We're gonna hit the main Camtasia concepts and have you quickly pushing out your own creations. In the first section, I'm gonna show you tips for success, setting up and capturing your first video, and basic editing, at which point, I'll show you how to publish your video worldwide with just a few clicks.
Next, we'll look at punching up your project with intermediate techniques like themes, annotations, visual adjustments, grouping, animations, transitions, and my favorite, behaviors. So without any further ado, let's jump right in and start creating videos with Camtasia 2018.