Check out the demo video for this section so you'll understand the final destination for creating your own business communication video.
- [Instructor] In this section, I'm going to walk you step by step through the production process of a video I created for a small business called Daisy K Photo. I think it's important to point out that the video for this project was captured on my phone. Now, while my phone isn't my favorite or best camera, I wanted the demo video for this session to be something you could re-create. And I'm guessing you have a smartphone. The images were contributed by Daisy K Photo and everything else was done in Camtasia. Let's take a look at the final products, so you know where we're headed.
(upbeat music) - So, when my first daughter was born, I found that I couldn't afford a lot of the local professional photographers and a lot of the photos that I saw that they were taking really were a little over the top stage. What I really wanted was just a picture of my kid, lookin' like a kid. (laughs) And I found that I had a lot of fun trying to get those types of photos out of my daughter.
I realized that I had a gift that I could connect with a kid and really get their genuine self on film. (upbeat music) So, what I like to do when a client calls me is to get a feel for what they want the outcome to be. And once we get there, I really kind of like to let inspiration as well as the clients drive what types of shots I get. (upbeat music) If you're interested in learning more, give me a call, send me an email and we'll see what we can get working.
(upbeat music) - [Instructor] Basically, my objective is that by the end of this section, you'll have the skills and knowledge you need to create your own multimedia project with just your phone and Camtasia.
- Selecting and setting up a microphone
- Scripting a business communication
- Recording a screen capture
- Capturing media with a smartphone
- Getting media into Camtasia
- Editing video and audio
- Adding music
- Animating media
- Including closed-captioning
- Publishing and sharing a video