Using additional assets in your Camtasia 9 project can really enhance your story. Corbin Anderson shows you where you can get audio, video, images, and even Camtasia templates online—many for free.
- [Instructor] I'm going to show you…where to get additional assets to add to your library.…TechSmith offers additional media assets…online that you can download for free.…If you go to your Library tab here,…and click on this plus button,…then choose Get Media Online,…you'll get this website.…We've got animated backgrounds,…icons, motion graphics, and even music.…Now some of these you may already have.…When you find something you like,…you just click Download, and save it…to wherever works for you.…
Let me show you.…Let's save this one.…And there we go, we're saving it to my Downloads folder.…If you use third party assets frequently in your projects,…I recommend creating a separate folder just for these.…I've named mine Resources, and I save all my music,…images, project templates, fonts, any type…of asset that can be reused in a project, I save here.…I even save the final copy of my projects here.…Over the years, this folder has grown to thousands…of files that I use every day.…
In addition to free assets, TechSmith has partnered…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.