We'll be exploring intermediate and advanced techniques in Camtasia 9. If you're brand new to Camtasia, you should check out "Camtasia 9 for Windows Essential Training" first.
- [Instructor] We're going to be looking at some intermediate and advanced techniques in Camtasia 9. So, if you're brand new to Camtasia, I recommend you check out Camtasia 9 Essential Training before you dive into this course. That said, you don't need to be a Camtasia Jedi. As long as you're familiar with the basics, you'll benefit from the course. And of course, I'm assuming you have a copy of Camtasia 9 running on your PC. Either the trial or full version will work just fine. While I have you here, I'd like to share my personal strategy for independent video-based learning.
Watch the video. Do the exercise. Do it again. I've viewed hundreds of videos and oodles of courses here, in the Learning Library, and I've found it very true that hands-on practice is key to retaining skills-based information. If I really want to internalize a skill, I need to work the steps and transform the steps into concepts. That's what works for me. Your learning style may be completely different. Let's get creating.
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.