Camtasia 9 gives you the ability to batch produce your projects all at once. Set things up and let Camtasia do the heavy lifting while you work on another project, or just take a nap. Corbin Anderson shows you how to take advantage of this nifty, time-sav
- [Narrator] Let's look at the batch production tool.…What I mean by this, is rendering or transcoding…multiple files at once.…For example, let's say I've created a few projects…throughout the day, but I was really in the groove…and didn't want to spend time waiting between…each project to render it.…I can set up the batch production tool…and let it run at lunch, or even run while I work…on something else outside of Camtasia.…The batch production tool can handle…any audio or video file that can be imported into Camtasia.…
To demonstrate, in one fell swoop I'm going to produce…a full project, a T-Rack, an MOV, and a WAV file.…Now if you're using the exercise files,…take note this folder is not zipped.…Don't import it, just use the files in the folder…to follow along.…To batch produce, I'm going to go to File,…Batch Production, now I can either drag and drop…or I can add the files here with a button.…I'm just going to go that route.…And I'm going to Browse to the folder where my files are…and I'm going to choose the files I want to batch produce.…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.