Backing up and sharing your Camtasia projects with others requires some very specific steps. In this video, learn how to successfully create and restore a backup for your platform, as well as share project files with colleagues using Mac or Windows.
- [Instructor] Let's have a look at how to back up … your Camtasia projects and share them with colleagues … using the same platform that you're using … or a different platform. … And Camtasia does work on both Mac and Windows, … and it looks almost identical on both platforms. … But the two versions do not share the same project files … at this time. … Furthermore, Camtasia projects contain a lot of additional … media files that all need to be packaged up together … before you go moving your project files around. … So in order to back up your projects, … you're going to need to jump through a couple of hoops. … Now, let's start off by having a look at Windows … and then we'll have a look at the Mac. … Now, both processes on Windows are very similar, … you just go up to the File menu and go down … to the export menu. … Now, if you're creating your own backup file, … or if you're sharing your projects … with another Windows user, you would want to select the option … for a zipped project. …
This course was created by Chris Mattia. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Why use Camtasia?
- Calibrating your microphone
- Recording, editing, and sharing your first screencast
- Using the PowerPoint add-in
- Choosing the area of the screen you want to record
- Handling mistakes
- Editing audio and video in Camtasia
- Adding annotations and transitions
- Sharing projects with others
- Tips for successful recording
Skill Level Beginner
Inclusive Instructional Designwith Samantha Calamari1h 13m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing in Camtasia
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Sharing and Collaborating
6. Keys to a Successful Recording
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.