Auto-normalize loudness automatically adjusts the audio levels for your Camtasia project to the proper listening level. In this video, learn when you should enable and disable this feature for your projects.
- At this point, you finished editing your project … and then you've watched your movie all the way through, … and you're happy with the results. … And that means it's time to share your project … with the world. … But before we do, I want to return to a concept … that we covered in the very first chapter of this course … and that was when you learn to calibrate your microphone. … Now the process that we step through together … helped you set your microphone to the proper input levels … for your voice in your room. … And we worked really hard on getting your audio levels … so they appear like this third clip … with these nice sharp peaks … that all come up to roughly about … a half to three quarter mark on the clip. … Now, since you've been doing this, … your audio in Camtasia already sounds pretty good, … but we can make it sound even better … by using the auto normalize audio feature. … Let's see how it works. … Go up to your project settings … and remember when we were calibrating your mic, …
This course was created by Chris Mattia. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Why use Camtasia?
- Calibrating your microphone
- Recording, editing, and sharing your first screencast
- Using the PowerPoint add-in
- Choosing the area of the screen you want to record
- Handling mistakes
- Editing audio and video in Camtasia
- Adding annotations and transitions
- Sharing projects with others
- Tips for successful recording
Skill Level Beginner
Inclusive Instructional Designwith Samantha Calamari1h 13m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing in Camtasia
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Sharing and Collaborating
6. Keys to a Successful Recording
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.