Corbin Anderson explores advanced microphone options in Camtasia 9 for achieving high-quality sound above and beyond what a traditional over-the-counter headset can deliver.
- [Narrator] Let's explore some advanced microphone options.…If you're current miking situation,…a headset, earbuds, whatever,…is working fine, then stick with it.…But if you're looking for a higher sound quality,…maybe you're creating videos for a corporation…or a professional online site…and okay with dropping some dough,…listen on.…I'm going to show you some mic setups…that have worked well for me.…My favorite is the broadcast headset.…This is what I'm using right now.…A quality broadcast headset has a nice clean sound,…doesn't pick up a lot of ambient noise,…and I don't have to worry about mic placement…if I move my head.…
Look for a condenser mic.…A reliable brand and good reviews.…Some reviewers even post recording samples.…Find one that sounds good to you.…Now, don't expect to get a high end one for 20 bucks.…As you can see these are in a different price range.…When I was a classroom teacher making videos for my class,…this would have already been way out of my price range.…But wait, there's more.…These types of headsets…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.