Using markers in Camtasia 9 can really improve your editing workflow. Corbin Anderson shows you some advanced marker techniques for saving time and improving project quality.
- [Instructor] Let's check out some of the things…you can do with markers.…You've probably used markers, but just in case you haven't,…or you forgot how, let's do a quick refresher.…First of all, you have to make sure marker view is enabled.…You just click right here, and now you can see the markers.…Now, if you want to add a timeline marker,…you just click here, and boom.…There's your timeline marker,…and you can name it whatever you want to here…in the marker name area.…Alright.…
I'm going to undo that one…because I don't actually want it there.…I can do control + Z to undo it,…or I can just click here and delete it.…Or I can also add a clip marker.…To add a clip marker, just click on a clip or a group,…and the process is exactly the same.…You've added your marker…and you can name it up here if you want to.…I'm going to delete that one as well.…I don't need it.…In this project, I have markers all over the place.…I used timeline markers…to mark where I wanted to add sound effects,…I used clip markers to leave notes to myself…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.