Camtasia has a wealth of presets sharing options for you. In this video, learn how to export a local copy of your project as an MP4 video, an audio-only version, still frames, and much more.
- [Instructor] Most of the share menu is full of options … for sharing directly to a variety … of different cloud services. … We've already seen Google Drive and YouTube. … One of the options that you're going to use … pretty often though is probably this option … to share out to a local file. … And that's one of the places where the Mac … and the Windows versions look a little different … from each other, so let's have a quick look at both. … On the Windows version, when you select local file, … you're taken to a production wizard. … You click the dropdown menu, and at the top, … you have all the cloud service options, … and below that you have some individual file options. … And to export a clean copy of your movie, … the option that you're looking for is going to be … this MP4 only, and it's probably going to be … this up to 1080p option. … Now that choice has the most common options … already pre-setup for kicking out just a clean copy … of your movie from Camtasia. … It doesn't include any advanced features, …
This course was created by Chris Mattia. We are pleased to offer this training in our library.
- Why use Camtasia?
- Calibrating your microphone
- Recording, editing, and sharing your first screencast
- Using the PowerPoint add-in
- Choosing the area of the screen you want to record
- Handling mistakes
- Editing audio and video in Camtasia
- Adding annotations and transitions
- Sharing projects with others
- Tips for successful recording
Skill Level Beginner
Inclusive Instructional Designwith Samantha Calamari1h 13m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Creating Recordings
3. Editing in Camtasia
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Sharing and Collaborating
6. Keys to a Successful Recording
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.