The Behaviors feature in Camtasia 9 is an exceptional tool for quickly adding interest to your project. Corbin Anderson shows you some advanced techniques for tweaking the parameters available with each behavior.
- [Instructor] Let's dive a bit deeper into…behavior modification.…No, I'm not talking about how to get your daughter…to keep her room clean, or your wife to stop leaving…piles of stuff on the stairs, I'm talking about getting…those awesome Camtasia behaviors to be even more awesomer.…Behaviors are one of my favorite new additions to…Camtasia 9.…They can really add a lot of interest to a project,…and they are so simple to use, however, they don't always…do exactly what I want them to.…Fortunately, behaviors are highly tweakable.…
Let's take a look at my intro here.…I use the jump and fall behavior on the text.…Okay, now, if I add that same behavior…to this unanimated text, watch what happens.…I get the intro I wanted, but now the text is all jittery,…and then at the end here,…it falls away, and that's a cool behavior, but that's not…what I wanted.…What I really wanted, is just the intro,…then I want the text to hold still.…
No problem, to take control of the text behavior,…I just select the text, go over here to the…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.