Learn how to take advantage of cursor effects, to add clarity, or even hide the cursor.
- [Instructor] Camtasia comes…with some basic color adjustment tools.…Now, these are nothing like the tools you'd find…in apps like Photoshop, but they are useful…for quickly improving or matching you images and video.…I'm going to go ahead and click on More here,…and go to Visual Effects,…and I'm going to check out the Color Adjustment effect.…I'm just going to drag that to my clip here.…Now, the default setting is a bit unsettling,…to say the least.…Maybe a great look for how to survive…the zombie apocalypse, but not doing a lot for this shot.…
So I'm going to pop open the Properties panel, here,…and make some tweaks.…And let me get a better frame there.…How about right there.…Alright, so first thing I'm going to do…is zero these out, so we're starting fresh.…Zero, zero, zero.…And we're back where we started.…Let's take a look at each one individually.…First I've got brightness.…I can just kind of brighten things up a little bit,…or if they're a little bright to start with,…I can just darken them down.…Now, be careful with this.…
- Determine which action is used to add a video to a specific point in a project.
- Explore the path used to adjust project dimensions.
- Define B-roll.
- Recall the purpose of masking.
- Name the feature used to add zooms, pans, or tilts to media.
- Identify the probable cause of missing files in a project.
Skill Level Beginner
Visualizing a final project2m 19s
1. Creating Your First Video
2. Improving Your Video
3. Polishing Your Project
4. Finishing Steps
Creating a local file video1m 58s
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.