Learn how to tweak color settings in Camtasia 9 and add a little pop to your images and video.
- [Instructor] We're going to take a look at adjusting color…with the colorize and color adjustment effects.…You can find them here in the Visual Effects panel.…These are entry level effects, but they may be…just what you need to add some pop to your project…and pull everything together visually.…I'm going to start with this zoom clip right here.…I'm going to go ahead and add the color adjustment effect.…And I get this disturbing enhancement.…For some reason, this always reminds me…of '80s music videos, and since I have yet to create…a Never Going to Give You Up Rickroll compilation,…this setting isn't particularly useful to me.…
So I'm going to go ahead and reset everything here.…All right, and we're back where we started.…So let's take a look at each adjustment option.…First I've got brightness here.…I can brighten things up, or I can even pull the extra…shine off, like my hands are a tad overexposed,…so I can do that as well.…Then there's contrast, which makes things…a little more contrasty, or even flat.…
- Adding transitions
- Changing speed after recording
- Removing or replacing a green screen
- Reframing a shot
- Creating advanced animations
- Fixing audio gaps with room tone
- Removing noise
- Leveling volume
- Including music
- Adjusting color
- Adding closed captioning
- Publishing closed captions
- Archiving an entire project
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
Camtasia: Advanced Techniqueswith Corbin Anderson3h 11m Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready to Edit
2. Editing Deep Dive 1
3. Editing Deep Dive 2
4. Working with Audio
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.