Add a little pop to your project with a few color adjustments. Corbin Anderson shows you how to use the color adjustment tools in Camtasia 9 to add contrast, style, and effects to your image and video clips.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look…at making color adjustments.…Camtasia ships with some basic color adjustment tools…you can find here in the Visual Effects tab.…I'm going to start with the Colorize effect.…You just drag and drop it to either an image or a video,…and you get this tint effect here,…and you can, of course, adjust it from the drop down.…You can use the eyedropper tool,…and select a tint from an image somewhere.…Let's try this guy's face here, and see what we get.…Or if that doesn't work for you,…you can choose one of the presets.…
I'm going to go with orange for a bit…of a fall tint to go with my pumpkin here.…Now, that's a bit strong,…so I'm going to back it down here to about 30%.…That's zero, bring it up.…Let's go with about 30.…Just a nice little bit of a fall tint there.…You can see the difference.…Okay, now, if you want it to be kind of a smooth transition…rather than abrupt, you can actually have the tint ease in.…One click gives you a tenth of a second delay…for each click, and if that is too slow for you,…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.