Explore the use of visual effects in Camtasia to adjust contrast, brightness, saturation and color cast.
- [Narrator] Camtasia comes with a color adjustment effect…that can add a bit of pop to your project.…To adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation…just drag and drop the color adjustment effect…to your track.…I'm gonna go here to visual effects, color adjustment,…drag and drop.…Okay, as you can see the default setting…for this is a little extreme.…Now in some cases that may be the look you're shooting for…but in this project I want things to look natural…so I'm gonna go ahead and zero out all these parameters.…
If you've worked with color adjustment in programs…like Photoshop or Premiere, you're probably going…to find this effect a bit lacking but it can still…add some punch with very little hassle.…For this clip, I'm gonna increase the contrast a bit.…I'm gonna pop this up to about let's say 15 or 16…there just subtle adjustment but it's just a bit…punchier also I can of course adjust brightness up or down…a tad, brighten up the clip, darken it up, whatever I need…as well as saturation for a more surreal…
- Scripting a video
- Choosing and setting up a lavalier
- Shooting video with your phone
- Capturing multiple sources
- Using a phone screen recorder
- Removing noise
- Choosing a resolution
- Leveling vocals
- Making detailed audio adjustments
- Copying effects to save time
- Editing synced videos
- Adding closed captioning
- Sharing your finished video
Skill Level Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Recording a Demonstration Video
3. Producing Your Video, Part 1
4. Producing Your Video, Part 2
5. Sharing Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.