With Camtasia 9 you can zoom in tight to a clip and draw your viewers eye to key aspects of your story. Corbin Anderson shows you how to use the zoom tool effectively to add interest to your project and enhance your storytelling skills.
- I'm gonna show you hot to focus…on a specific area of your recording…using the zoom and pan features.…Sometimes I need to zoom in on part of the screen…to see some small text or just add some emphasis.…Now, there are a couple of ways to do this.…I'm gonna be working with the Zoom-n-Pan tool.…Camtasia 9 has really simplified the use of this tool.…Making it easier than ever…to add interesting zooms and pans to your project.…Let me demonstrate.…Alright, in this tutorial here that I created.…
- Here to the Help button.…- I wanna zoom in there on the Help button.…I want to just really direct the viewer's eye right to that.…So what I'm gonna do here is create a zoom right here.…I'm gonna put this right where I want, the play head.…And all I gotta do here is zoom in.…Okay so, that didn't work out so well.…What happened was it zoomed in to the middle.…Which is exactly what it should've done.…But if I go up here and re-position this.…There, now I can get exactly where I want.…Let's see how that looks.…- Go up here to the Help button, gonna stroll down-…
- Exploring the Camtasia interface
- Choosing a capture area
- Recording your webcam
- Editing your recording
- Adding media and music
- Adding annotations
- Going mobile with Fuse
- Adding animations and transitions
- Adding behaviors
- Exploring the visual effects
- Improving audio
- Sharing your Camtasia recordings
Skill Level Beginner
100 Courses and Counting: David Rivers on Elearningwith David Rivers8m 22s Appropriate for all
Captivate 8: Advanced Techniqueswith Pooja Jaisingh4h 18m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Capturing Your Story
3. Editing Your Story
4. Enhancing Your Story
5. Going Mobile
Going mobile with Fuse2m 4s
6. Polishing Your Story
7. Improving Audio
8. Troubleshoot Common Problems
9. Sharing Your Story
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.