Transitions control the movement from one video clip to another. Discover possibilities for using transitions within a video project.
- [Narrator] Transitions are effects that can connect…two visual items in a video.…Strategically placed, transitions can be used…to hide mistakes, to bring attention to something,…or to make videos more interesting.…You can add a transition to any two visual items…that connect on the timeline or at the beginning…or the ending of the video.…To add a transition to my project, I'm going to…head out to the menu and click on Transitions.…There are several different types to choose from.…
I can look through all of them or I can browse…by category.…If I mouse over the transition, I can get a preview…of what it will look like in my project.…Let's take a look at some fades.…I use these quite often in my projects.…I like this fade-to-black to end a video…so I'm going to click and drag it down to the timeline.…Unlike annotations, transitions actually attach…to the video clip on the timeline.…They don't get their own track.…Let's see how that looks.…
Great, now if that isn't the speed I would like,…I can click and drag on the end of the transition…
- Understanding the Camtasia 9 interface
- Recording tips and tricks
- Capturing your video
- Providing feedback
- Capturing a slide presentation
- Making a basic edit
- Adding annotations, transitions, and music
- Hiding mistakes
- Posting your video
Skill Level Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
Preparing to create a video1m 47s
2. Capturing Your Video
3. Producing Your Video
4. Sharing Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.