Sound effects can add extra pop to your project. Corbin Anderson shows you how to add sound effects to your Camtasia 9 story in just the right places and with just the right punch.
- [Corbin] I'm going to show you how to add…sound effects to your project.…First off, you don't have to use sound effects.…In fact, for some Camtasia creations,…it might be downright ridiculous,…but sometimes it's just the thing to punch up a project.…In this project, you may not have even noticed…the sound effects, they're just subtle.…Let's give it a short listen without the voiceover or music…so you can really hear them.…I'm going to go ahead and mute the voiceover…and the music,…so you can just hear the sound effects.…
(whooshing)…Jump up here so you can hear a couple more.…(whooshing)…I've just added a little swoosh and a whoosh here and there…to accentuate my transitions and animations.…I'll show you how I go about doing that.…First, I'm going to go ahead and delete the sound effects track…and recreate the process.…Click on it and delete.…Boom, it's gone.…Now I have a whole library of sound effects…on my work computer,…and sometimes I spend hours…looking for just the right sound.…
But for this demonstration,…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.