Camtasia 9 comes with the ability to create reusable assets. Corbin Anderson shows you how to easily turn your creation into a library asset you can use over and over in any project.
- [Instructor] You don't have to start from scratch with…every project.…If you create, say, a cool intro, or a lower third,…or an awesome text animation, you can add it to your…library and use it in other projects with just…a drag and drop.…Let me show you how.…So, let's say I'd like to keep this intro here for use…in some of my other videos.…Now, I just want the intro, just this part right here.…I don't want the voiceover, or the sound effects,…or the music, just these clips right here.…So, what I'm going to do is create a reusable asset,…and add them to my library.…
Alright, I'm going to select this group, right-click,…add to library, and I can name it whatever I want.…I'm just going to go with intro, you know what,…I'm going to actually call that GND for Graphic…Novel Design intro, and there I go.…I now have this reusable asset in my library,…and I can add it to any project with a drag and drop,…like that.…Even if I delete this project from my computer, the intro…will still be in my library, it's saved separately in…
- Advanced microphone options
- Exploring Camtasia Studio preferences
- Making edits during a recording
- Organizing the media bin
- Building an asset library
- Extending a frame
- Making use of Google Drive
- Advanced marker techniques
- Advanced behavior modification
- Adding reusable assets to your library
- Blurring sensitive information
- Removing a green screen
- Transcoding files for compatibility
- Replacing a troublesome track
Skill Level Advanced
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Capturing Your Story
Advanced microphone options2m 57s
2. Primary Editing
3. Advanced Editing
4. Improving Audio
5. Taking Advantage of Your Smartphone
6. Polishing Your Story
8. Producing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.