Learn how to replace a low-quality clip or a bad take with new media in your Camtasia 9 creation.
- [Instructor] I'm going to replace my audio in Scene 2…with the newly-created audio from the media bin.…For now I'm just gonna keep the original audio…in place to use as a guide.…I've also marked my in and out points…that I'm going to replace.…First I'm gonna add a new track…right here above my original audio.…I'm gonna right-click Track 1,…Insert Track Above,…then I'm just gonna drag and drop…our new audio on top of it.…Okay, you can see the audio .wav form…sort of lines up,…Cat did a pretty good job…of keeping the new voiceover…in sync with the old one,…but it's gonna take a little tweaking to get it right.…
What I'm gonna do is walk through this,…and just kinda line things up visually…using the .wav form.…Let's give it a listen, actually,…and see what we have to work with here.…- [Woman] Now I fire up Fuse--…- [Instructor] Okay, I obviously don't need that start,…so I'm gonna trim that off,…let me zoom in a little tighter here…so you can see what I'm doin'.…You can see it lines up pretty well,…so I'm just gonna skip through here…
- Scripting a video
- Choosing and setting up a lavalier
- Shooting video with your phone
- Capturing multiple sources
- Using a phone screen recorder
- Removing noise
- Choosing a resolution
- Leveling vocals
- Making detailed audio adjustments
- Copying effects to save time
- Editing synced videos
- Adding closed captioning
- Sharing your finished video
Skill Level Advanced
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videoswith Kat Anderson1h 10m Intermediate
1. Getting Ready
2. Recording a Demonstration Video
3. Producing Your Video, Part 1
4. Producing Your Video, Part 2
5. Sharing Your Video
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.