Learn how to add music to a project without overpowering the vocal track.
- [Narrator] If you want to, you can add a music track…to your project, which can make it a bit more interesting…or completely ruin it.…It really depends on the project.…Now really, you can add music at any point in your project.…Some people like to add it at the beginning,…to kind of set the tone for the project,…and some like to wait until the end…and see how the project works on its own.…Or maybe somewhere along the way.…Do whatever works for you.…So here in my demo project, I have a voiceover…and B-roll laid out and now I'd like to add some tunes…to kind of pump things up a bit.…
So let's go here and check out the library.…To find music, go to the library, scroll down a bit…and just twirl open the music tracks folder here.…And you can preview each of these just by double-clicking.…(rattling)…Now I already know I want this one down here,…leschatgourmand, I actually have no idea…how you pronounce that.…I think you're supposed to use a French pirate voice…when you say it maybe (speaks foreign language).…But before I add that, I'm going to go ahead…
- Determine which action is used to add a video to a specific point in a project.
- Explore the path used to adjust project dimensions.
- Define B-roll.
- Recall the purpose of masking.
- Name the feature used to add zooms, pans, or tilts to media.
- Identify the probable cause of missing files in a project.
Skill Level Beginner
Visualizing a final project2m 19s
1. Creating Your First Video
2. Improving Your Video
3. Polishing Your Project
4. Finishing Steps
Creating a local file video1m 58s
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.